Create and maintain a consistent brand that attracts you ideal clients!
Having the colours, fonts & feel of your brand just "in your head" doesn't cut it. How do I know? I tried this for years. I thought putting it down on paper wouldn't at all help me, because it was all in my head (just where I needed it to be). I was wrong though, there is something transformational about writing something down or putting it down on paper. Having a reference guide for you, your team & any graphic designer you choose to use in your business is essential to maintain a beautiful visual brand. This template is a 3 page document that helps you to bring the visual elements together in your business.
Here's what I want you to do:
1. Buy this template
2. Play around with pictures, fonts and colours until what you're looking at feels just right and represents you perfectly.
3. Print it out & stick it on your office pin board (or download it and put it somewhere safe on your computer)
4. Whenever you go to create ANYTHING in your business (website, instagram post, PDF material, business card etc) look at the style guide you have created and use this to make sure what you're creating is inline with your visual brand.
Why is this so important?
1. Consistent branding is key! A messy, confusing brand does not sell.
2. A beautiful visual brand (ESPECIALLY for a creative business) can attract your ideal client.
3. A beautiful, consistent brand can give you permission to price your services higher.
What do you get with this purchase?
- Lifetime access to this Visual Proposal (using Canva)
- A video tutorial showing you how to use the template (+ some helpful tips).
- Canva is free (no need to pay subscriptions to adobe)
- Its easy to use (ANYONE can use it!)
- All you need to do is drag & drop. Easy peasy!
- You can upload and access multiple photos at once in a handy image library.
Here is what the Style Guide looks like: